I am looking for business partners in India. Is there anyone interested?
- Develop comprehensive account plans (Revenue and relationships) & strategies across products and accounts
- Marketing RVP’s approved data, products, services and solutions to a wider audience
- Penetrating, understanding and developing client relationships, whilst identifying growth within sales and revenue
- Oversees activities related to assigned accounts including activities related to contract, renewal and new business.
- Managing sales pipeline within the company’s CRM system of both renewals with existing accounts and new business development opportunities, lead generation and development prospects with car manufacturers/importers and other automotive related companies.
- Identifying rolling forecasts of sales and activities along with performance shortfalls and recommending/implementing corrective actions.
- Deliver budgetary commitments and targets against all accounts
- Keep up to date with current product, industry, and competitive knowledge (OEM, Leasing finance, Retail and OES and Government & Industry bodies)
- Working with Research, and Consulting teams to develop innovative solutions based on Customer needs & voice
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Sales, Marketing or Business
- 3-5 years experience in Automotive Product Planning, Sales Planning and/or B2B Automotive Consultative Business Development
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets, conquest new business, sell broad-based solutions and is proficient at solutions selling techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to develop client relationships
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient in using a database or software application
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to take on leadership initiatives and adapt to change
- Fluent in Hindi and English languages