We are currently hiring for a Business Development Manager to proactively manage and develop relationships with identified clients.
The successful Business Development Manager will have recent Account Management and consultative B2B (Automotive) sales experience working in an automotive environment (ideally within a solution/ consultative selling).
You will introduce new solutions to all clients and prospects, whilst identifying and developing relationship with key in-client stakeholders and securing new business sales and revenue.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic individual with experience working in the automotive field who can proactively identify and develop new business sales and revenue opportunities from both within client functions and from new sources of business.
Client satisfaction is key to us, therefore it is essential that you are able to drive client satisfaction whilst achieving and exceeding sales and profitability targets.
- Develop comprehensive account plans (Revenue and relationships) & strategies across products and accounts
- Marketing RVP’s approved data, products, services and solutions to a wider audience
- Penetrating, understanding and developing client relationships, whilst identifying growth within sales and revenue
- Oversees activities related to assigned accounts including activities related to contract, renewal and new business.
- Managing sales pipeline within the company’s CRM system of both renewals with existing accounts and new business development opportunities, lead generation and development prospects with car manufacturers/importers and other automotive related companies.
- Identifying rolling forecasts of sales and activities along with performance shortfalls and recommending/implementing corrective actions.
- Deliver budgetary commitments and targets against all accounts
- Keep up to date with current product, industry, and competitive knowledge (OEM, Leasing finance, Retail and OES and Government & Industry bodies)
- Working with Research, and Consulting teams to develop innovative solutions based on Customer needs & voice
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Sales, Marketing or Business
- 1-5 years experience in Automotive Product Planning, Sales Planning and/or B2B Automotive Consultative Business Development
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets, conquest new business, sell broad-based solutions and is proficient at solutions selling techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to develop client relationships
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient in using a database or software application
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to take on leadership initiatives and adapt to change
- Fluent in Hindi and English languages